Shipping: TBS ships internationally through UPS. We offer several delivery options depending on your location. For full details, shipping rates are listed below:
– Standard Home Delivery within Europe (exceptions may apply depending on the region): 14,99€
– Malta, Cyprus, Norway, UK and others. Standard Home Delivery 19,99€
– Express Delivery within Europe (24-48h) 20 to 25€.
– USA, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong, Australia. Express Delivery 35€ (exceptions may apply depending on the region). Free on orders over 350€.
– Rest Of The World. Express Delivery 40€ (exceptions may apply depending on the region). Free on orders over 350€.
Unfortunately at the moment we do not ship to Puerto Rico, Ukraine, Belarus, and Russia. Our apologies for the inconvenience.
As of 1/1/2021 due to BREXIT, the UK may be required to pay customs charges for orders over £135. You can find out more about this here: https://www.gov.uk/goods-sent from-abroad.
The client is responsible for the veracity of the data of the address provided. In the event that there is an error in the address -in whole or in part- and a second shipment is required, it will be responsible for the shipping costs that a second delivery may cause.
Once your order has been processed and you have received your tracking number, your package should be delivered within 48h-72h for EU countries and 3-5 business days for the rest of the world. **Transit time may be longer due to the COVID-19 situation or high demand periods**
For more information, check the UPS website to learn more about the current limitations on deliveries due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
We work with UPS, one of the best courier companies in the world. During the delivery process, if the customer is not at home at the time of the delivery attempt, UPS should notify the customer by email and leave a note in the mailbox indicating where UPS Access Point has left their package.