You can manage your current cookie settings from this link: Cookie Preferences
1. Definition of cookies
2. Types and function of cookies
• Own: Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• From Third Parties: Those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
• Permanent: They allow access to data from the user's terminal for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie.
• Session: Those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page and that store and preserve user information on a single occasion.
• Techniques: They allow the user to navigate through a website and use different options or services.
• Personalization: They allow information to be remembered so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, having personalized browsing characteristics on the web page.
• Analytics: They allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior of websites to which they are linked, with the subsequent purpose of introducing improvements based on the aggregated data.
• Advertising: They allow the management of the editor's advertising spaces based on certain criteria, such as the edited content or the frequency of access.
3. What types of cookies are used on this website
• From Third Parties
4. Table listing the type of cookies used by the website and its purpose
• Internet Explorer 9
• Mozilla Firefox
5. International data transfers
There are no international data transfers planned, except in the following cases:
6. Automated decisions including profiling
TBS, if it performs automated decision-making (including profiling), when you accept and give your consent to the operation of our Analytical and Advertising Cookies while browsing our website. The consequences of this treatment will be the collection and analysis of your data for the creation of profiles to analyze your activity and advertising profiles to offer you personalized advertising. You can find out about the treatment of the data collected for this purpose, in the corresponding policies on the treatment of the data collected from each of the Cookie Managers of identified third parties.
7. Identification of those responsible for cookies and the treatment of the data obtained
The person responsible for the own cookies and the processing of the data obtained will be Núria Galí Revel (“TBS”). The contact email is: email@example.com.
Those responsible for third party cookies are Hubspot, Shopify, Cookie Consent, Klarna, Adroll, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook, Microsoft, Microsoft Clarity and Cookiebot.