The following text has been originally written in Spanish, which is the binding version. In order to read the original version, contact us through our email address:
Núria Galí Revel (“TBS”), as Data Controller, through its website thebodysuitofbarcelona.com, guarantees an adequate level and personal coherence of protection of natural persons with regard to their data, object of treatment by the company, of in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016) and Organic Law 3/2018 on data protection and guarantee of digital rights.
TBS only treats personal data with full responsibility and fairness, and in accordance with legal bases that allow the legality of the treatment. Likewise, they have adopted the timely and appropriate security measures for the protection of the rights and freedoms of the interested persons.
Below is additional and expanded information regarding the specific treatment activities carried out through its website:
Núria Galí Revel (“TBS”)
Postal Address: C/Art 1, Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona
Purpose of the treatment of your data, legitimacy of the treatment and conservation:
At TBS we will process your data for the following purposes:
• Respond to your requests for information through our contact email and send you our newsletter legitimated by the consent you give us when you contact us and subscribe to our newsletter. Article 6.1.a) GDPR 2016/679.
• Manage your registration as a User of our platform and provide our services through it, legitimized by the contractual relationship for the provision of services. Article 6.1.b) RGPD 2016/679.
• Send the users of our platform, our newsletter and commercial communications related to our services, legitimized by our legitimate interest. Article 6.1.f) RGPD 2016/679.
Once the purpose for which the processing of your data was carried out has been fulfilled, these will be destroyed and only those necessary to carry out claims or comply with applicable regulations will be kept. In the case of the data necessary to carry out commercial communications, the same will be kept until the periods determined by the legislation or until the moment in which the interested party opposes the treatment.
Recipients of your data
Your data will not be transferred to third parties in any case, except when there is a legal obligation.
No international data transfers are planned, except in the following cases, in which they will be made to third countries with an adequate level of protection, declared by the European Commission and with the provision of adequate guarantees such as Standard Contractual Clauses:
• TBS contracts its virtual infrastructure according to a "cloud computing" model through Google, under the Standard Contractual Clauses. The information is available at https://business.safety.google/compliance/?hl=es
• This website thebodysuitofbarcelona.com is hosted on Hostalia, which is located in Spain. You can consult their Data Protection Policy at https://www.stackpath.com/legal/privacy-statement.
Automated decisions including profiling
TBS does carry out automated decision-making (including profiling), when you accept and consent to the operation of our Analytical and Advertising Cookies while browsing our website. The consequences of this treatment will be the collection and analysis of your data for the creation of profiles and to be able to offer you personalized advertising. For more information, see our Cookies Policy.
Rights of the interested party
As a TBS user, you have the right to:
• Access, rectification and deletion, limitation of processing, data portability and opposition to processing, at the time you believe they are not necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
• To request the limitation of the treatment, only the data strictly necessary to carry out the claims will be kept.
• Withdraw your consent, at any time. To proceed with the exercise of rights, you must contact us at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you consider that your data protection rights have been violated, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its website www.aepd.es.
Your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides you with rights regarding how your data or personal information is treated. Under the legislation, California residents can choose to opt out of the “sale” of their personal information to third parties. Based on the CCPA definition, “sale” refers to data collection for the purpose of creating advertising and other communications. Learn more about CCPA and your privacy rights.
How to opt out